Contract to Hire
Our Contract to hire enables our clients to fill a permanent position after an on-the-job performance evaluation. It is an intermediate staffing solution where a candidate is employed on a temporary basis with an intention to be absorbed on a permanent role after evaluating his/ her performance and capabilities for a specific period. As an employer, you get tremendous flexibility in terms of monitoring work performance of a contractor prior to offering on-roll employment. .
Through Our Contract to hire services, you get to assess the complete suitability of candidate while he is working for you. Then, you decide whether or not to bring our candidates in on a permanent basis.
On the other side, contract to hire is the opportunity for a contract employee to get an on-roll job.
Key Benefits for Employers
- Hire only high performing talent in the organization
- Train the employee to specific skills
- Flexibility to hire staff in core business areas
- Reduced hiring risk
- Maintain low attrition
Key Benefits for Candidates
- Opportunity for on-the-job training
- Opportunity for potential permanent job
- Opportunity to understand potential role in the company
- Opportunity to prove their expertise and demonstrate skills
- Opportunity to work in different environments and industries